The Blogger Recognition Award is an award by a blogger, to a fellow blogger as appreciation for the dedication and worthwhile contribution he/she as made in the blogging fraternity and also to remind you that you are a wonderful blogger. This award also is a motivation to every blogger to keep writing and sharing his/her mind with the world. In addition to this, it helps explore new bloggers and expand one’s network.
I want to thank you, Malini, from the bottom of my heart to have thought of me as a possible nominee for this award. Thanks a ton! I am truly honoured! This award is a recognition and motivation to keep learning and sharing through this blogging community.
The Rules for the Blogger Recognition Award are as follows:
1.Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide links to their blog.
2.Write a post to show your award.
3.Attach the award to your post.
4.Write a brief story of how your blog started.
5.Give a piece of advice to new bloggers.
6.Select the 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
7.Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
Without much ado, I now announce my 15 nominations for the prestigious ‘The Blogger Recognition Award’. They are,
- Brianna Monroe (https://briannamonroes.wordpress.com/) Check out her travel diaries!
- Ishaisms-Fiction is the ONLY Reality (https://ishaisms.wordpress.com/) Find awesome write-ups and poems accompanied with lovely doodles!
- Eli Kyoko, Moonlit Pieces-Welcome to this universe, love (https://moonlitpieces.wordpress.com/) Enjoy her musings, writing and poetry!
- KT Simple Silly- Simplifying complex things around your life! (https://keepthissimplesilly.com/) Read what this engineer has to say about life!
- Despite my deepest thoughts-A space for my thoughts (https://ankitthapa691258910.wordpress.com/) A collection of lovely poems and more! And he is soon going to write and share his songs with us!!!! Wow!!
- Amaan Khan-“We’re all stories, in the end.” (https://thisisamaankhan.wordpress.com/) What do I say!! A micro-fiction expert! He’s just 4 posts old and already has over 800 followers!
- A Bit of Wisdom & A Bit of Play!-“A Professional Writer is an Amateur who did not quit” (https://aditirranade.wordpress.com/) Enjoy a good read on a variety of topics, like life, feelings work and more!
- MY FEELINGS MY FREEDOM-A Perspective (https://feelings161.wordpress.com/) Poems, limericks, short stories, food for thought and much more!
- Unbreakable joy (http://unbreakablejoyintuitiontales.com/) Health, travel and much more topics to read from!
- Luis C. Almeida-Professor Of Communication-Why complicate if you can simplify (Dr.A) (https://luiscalmeida.info/) –Some really wise words from a wise, experienced and learned man!
- YARNSPINNERR-Just Fiction and other things that seem fictitious (https://yarnspinnerr.wordpress.com/) A perfect dose of humour and fiction! Enjoy reading!
- Empower and Balance-The key to transform your life is here now! (https://empowerandbalance.wordpress.com/) A very vibrant and colourful blog by a spiritual and wellness therapist.
- The tears of chained words-The words left unsaid, pouring out as poetry (https://thetearsofchainedwords.wordpress.com/) Find a lovely collection of poems!
- Abnoxious curious guy- Abhijeet’s blog (https://abinotronix.wordpress.com/) Find book reviews, Quora answers, poems, short stories, tech reviews and much more!
- Sulaiman Hafeez-When you’re mediocre at something, you do it for free (https://sulaimaniac96.wordpress.com/) Beautiful collection of poems!
- NaijaFreshGraduate-Life as a fresh graduate in Nigeria (https://naijafreshgraduate.wordpress.com/) Read about some experiences, lessons, lifestyle and much more!
Hearty Congratulations to all the nominees! I hope you accept the award and pass on the goodwill!