Hello to my dearest readers,
I can’t wait to share my excitement with all of you. I have been nominated for the “Real Neat Blog Award,” by Elsie Hagley who is also known as Kiwana. She has a beautiful and interesting blog “Ramblings of a Writer-LIVING THE PATH OF LIFE”. Please do visit her blog!
A Huge thanks to Elsie for this award! I’m truly honoured! 🙂
Rules for the Real Neat Blog Award:
- Post the Award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like and link to their blog.
- Let them know you nominated them by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are the Seven Questions to answer
Where do most visits to your blog come from?
- WordPress tells me that the most visits are from the United States.
What is your favourite sport or exercise?
- The form of exercise that I would prefer is running. I do enjoy watching sports like football, cricket, tennis and badminton.
What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
- The encouraging responses from readers about my blog/posts have made this year very special to me. I started this blog with much hesitation, thinking that it won’t be welcomed, but it has been a wonderful learning experience. A big thanks to the lovely blogging community!!
What is your favourite quote?
- This quote by Oprah Winfrey is on my mind now a days.
“The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” –Oprah Winfrey
What was your favourite class when still at school?
- Art. I loved to draw and paint.
Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
- I’ve always wanted to learn some form of dance.
What musical instrument have you tried to play?
- Piano. I had taken a few lessons as a kid! Hope to pursue it further in future!
My nominees for the award are:
Please note: I’m not imposing anyone of you to write a post but each one of you here truly deserves this beautiful award. I see so many neat blogs as I’m surfing around the blog world, all of you are worthy of this.
“Thank you for good times,
the days you filled with pleasure,
Thank you for fond memories,
And for feelings I’ll always treasure” -Karl Fuchs.
Thank you for reading!