It is indeed very kind of mariemathilda to nominate me for the “LIEBSTER AWARD”. Thank you so much for considering me worthwhile. I am extremely delighted and at the same time honoured! Being just a couple of posts old, I never imaged someone would consider me appropriate for such an honour!!
Thank you so much mariemathilda ! She has a great blog on healing from PTSD and depression. Do visit her blog!
Now, for those who have not heard about the award, here are the rules:
- Thank your nominator
- Show the award on your blog
- Answer 10 questions asked to you
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees (who have less than 200 followers)
- Notify them
- Thank you once again mariemathilda ! (Thanking you can just cannot be enough!! I’m really obliged!)
- Here is the award 🙂
- 10 Questions asked to me by mariemathilda
- What was your first thought when you read about your nomination?I felt highly obliged, honoured, excited all at once!! 🙂
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?The fact that I can pour my heart out and get sincere feedback on my views which helps me get a better perspective.
- Would you take more classes like Blogging101? Why?Definitely! It is a wonderful learning experience and learning according to me is a never-ending phase of life. The moment one stops learning, he is choosing to stop living!
- Is there a specific thing you would like to blog about but have not yet?I am very new at blogging and never really though much about what I would want to blog. As of now, I’m simply going with the flow!
- What will your blog look like in five years?Based on what I’ve been writing so far, I guess it will be a huge collection of poems, that cover a huge list of varied aspects of my life.
- What inspires you?Anything positive, it could be a good read, a good movie, a friend, it just could be anything and anybody based on the situation and circumstance!
- What drives you nuts?I am so happy right now that I’m just not able to focus on something that drives me crazy! Hmm..should be disrespectful behaviour.
- If you were reborn – who would you be?I would be more than happy to be myself!
- From today’s perspective: If you could change an event that happened in your life would you do it?No. I believe, we are, what we are, because of our past! Our experiences and lessons learnt in the past mould us into the present individual.
- What is your inner child’s favourite activity?I love drawing, painting, writing, sketching, singing, dancing depending on my mood, even though I am not an expert in any of them!
- I nominate the following wonderful bloggers :
Nominees are kindly requested to answer the following 10 questions:
- Why did you start blogging?
- How do you feel about being nominated?
- What is your opinion about Blogging101?
- What are your hobbies other than blogging?
- What inspires you the most?
- Is this your first/only blog or do you have other blogs too?
- How would you describe your blog?
- What are the things that annoy you?
- who would you want to be if you were reborn?
- What is the message you want to give to your readers through your blog?